Expansion of Contract Month Listing for Gulf Coast ULSD (Platts) and NYMEX
Heating Oil-Based Futures
Effective Sunday, January 8,(trade date Monday, January 9), CME Group will expand the listing of contract months, as follows on open outcry and CME ClearPort pending receipt of required regulatory approvals.
- The listing schedule for the following Gulf Coast Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel contracts shall be expanded to the balance of the current year plus the next three consecutive calendar years.
- Gulf Coast ULSD (Platts) Swap futures - LY
- Gulf Coast ULSD (Platts) Crack Spread Swap futures - GY
- The listing schedule for the following NYMEX heating oil-based contracts shall be expanded such that the last listed contract month is the March 2013 contract month and discontinued thereafter.
- Heating Oil Calendar Swap Futures - MP
- Heating Oil Crack Spread Swap Futures - HK
- RBOB Gasoline vs. Heating Oil Swap Futures - RH
- Gulf Coast ULSD (Platts) Up-Down Spread Swap Futures - LT
- Gulf Coast Jet (Platts) vs. Heating Oil Spread Swap Futures - ME
- Heating Oil Arb: NYMEX Heating Oil vs. ICE Gasoil Futures - HA
- Gulf Coast No. 2 (Platts) Up-Down Calendar Swap Futures - UT
- Gulf Coast ULSD (Argus) Up-Down Swap Futures - US
- NY Jet Fuel (Platts) vs. Heating Oil Swap Futures - 1U
- Gulf Coast Jet (Argus) Up-Down Swap Futures - JU
- Los Angeles Jet (OPIS) Spread Swap Futures - JS
- Los Angeles CARB Diesel (OPIS) Spread Swap Futures - KL
- Group Three ULSD (Platts) vs. Heating Oil Spread Swap Futures - A6
These contacts are listed with, and subject to, the rules and regulations of NYMEX.
Butterfly Spreads for DME Oman Crude Oil Futures Contract
Effective Sunday, January 22 (trade date Monday, January 23), butterfly spreads will be listed on CME Globex for the DME Oman Crude Oil futures (tag 1151-SecurityGroup=OQD).
Six butterfly spreads will be available upon launch.
Butterfly spreads consist of three instruments within the same product and with equally distributed maturity months (e.g., F2-G2-H2). Further details are available in the Electronic Trading Concepts. Butterfly spreads are identified with BF in tag 762-SecuritySubType in the Security Definition (tag 35-MsgType=d) message. DME Oman Crude Oil butterfly spreads will not support implied functionality.
This contract is listed with and subject to the rules and regulations of the Dubai Mercantile Exchange.
DME Oman Crude Oil butterfly spreads will be available for customer testing in New Release on Monday, January 9.
Additional Listings for In Delivery Month European Union Allowance (EUA) Futures
Effective Sunday, January 22, (trade date Monday, January 23), the following December maturities in GreenX In Delivery Month European Union Allowance (EUA) Futures (tag 1151-SecurityGroup=EAF) will be listed on Green Exchange and available via CME Globex.
- December 2016
- December 2017
- December 2018
- December 2019
- December 2020
These contracts are listed with, and subject to, the rules and regulations of GreenX. All transactions will be available for clearing through CME Clearing.