Production Environment Migration
Effective Monday, February 2, 2015, CME ConfirmHub production environment will be cutover to the new Production environment instance of CME ConfirmHub to improve performance and reliability. To facilitate customer testing, the new replica of the Production environment instance will be available as follows:
- Monday, December 15, 2014:
- New Production environment instance will be available for parallel testing with limited functionality.
- The Production environment will be set up with historic data to facilitate testing. In order to access the new Production instance customers should target https://confirmhub.cmegroup.com for testing.
- DTCC and SDR Trade Reporting functionality will not be enabled.
- Integration with CME ClearPort for CME Cleared Trades functionality will not be enabled.
- End of day Friday, January 30, 2015:
- Decommission of existing Production environment
- Monday, February 2, 2015:
- Official launch of new Production environment
Please Note: There will be no replication of data, or configuration, between both environments during the test period. All configuration and data added and/or amended in the new production environment, between 1700 EST December 14 and 2000 EST January 30 will be overwritten with the data and information from the existing production instance of CME ConfirmHub.
† Key Impacts
- Users accessing the portal through their browser may notice an automatic redirection to https://confirmhub.cmegroup.com/portal.
- During the migration, the IP address will change to 18.104.22.168.
- Users with IP specific firewall rules should add a new rule to connect to CME ConfirmHub. CME Group recommends the addition of a new firewall rule, rather than removal or amendments the existing rule, in case a rollback is necessary.
- With this launch, CME ConfirmHub will no longer support FTP connectivity in order to provide enhanced security. Customers must leverage SFTP via port 22.