Effective Sunday, July 19 (for trade date Monday, July 20), CME Direct version 10.2 will be implemented. This upgrade will require users to open the application from their Start menu > CME Group folder. Launching CME Direct from a desktop icon will not properly load the new version.
New features going into this release include:
- Strategy Builder enhancements give users the ability to copy and amend strategies and view filters by product, strike, month and strategy type
- A faster and easier way to launch QuikStrike from the CME Direct front-end and display charts in CME Direct
- Market Maker improvements to allow for drag-and-drop actions and the ability to increase or decrease quantity by using the mouse scroll
- New Order Entry setting which allows users to double click on a bid or offer column in the Trading Grid and launch an Order Ticket that defaults to the opposite (aggressing) side of the market
- An improved audit trail search to see order and fill history
- A Trade Query view to search and filter for historical trades
- Grid Enhancements include the option to view:
- Net Change % in last trade price based on the prior day settle
- Tick Direction to know whether the last trade’s tick was up, down or unchanged
- Hedge Name will be displayed in covered strategies
- Configurable price display formats for fractional or decimalized prices and on screen coloring options for Eurodollar packs
A document detailing these updates can be found here. If you have any questions about these changes please reach out to your CME Direct Sales Representative CMEDirectSales@cmegroup.com.
If you have any questions, please contact the CME Group Global Command Center in the US at +1 800 438 8616, in Europe at +44 20 7623 4747 or in Asia at +65 6532 5010.