Effective Sunday, May 17 (trade date Monday, May 18), CME Direct version 10.1 will be implemented. This upgrade will require users to open the application from their Start menu > CME Group folder. Launching CME Direct from a desktop icon will not properly load the new version.
To enhance system security:
- As of this release, users MUST be running on Microsoft .NET 4.5 or higher. Upgrades can be downloaded online.
- Users must login using a SMART Click user ID.
For questions about either of these requirements, please contact your dedicated CME Direct Sales representative or email CMEDirectSales@cmegroup.com.
New features include:
- Strategy Builder improvements to simplify the creation of User-Defined Strategies (UDS)
- Construct UDS in a streamlined window with customizable features.
- Find products easily, create a UDS across products and launch an order ticket directly from the Strategy Builder.
- Robust new Interest Rate products and capabilities
- Trade Packs & Bundles, as well as Mid-Curve and Weekly options.
- Submit Eurodollar pack & bundle Block prices based on previous settlement for faster entry.
- Grid enhancements based on customer feedback
- Add contracts directly into grids quickly by typing contract code.
- Enable countdown timers to show your time remaining to enter Block Trades.
- Change grid layouts faster using drag-and-drop.
- New order entry features for improved user experience
- View better implied volatility displays on the order ticket.
- Set price validation limits in ticks away from the market.
- Visual enhancements
- Display prices in fractional or decimal format.
- View contract tick configurations on Instrument Details.
- Excel add-in
- New functions to retrieve RFQs, Block Trades, and Cross Trades in real-time.
See the CME Direct Enhancements Guide for new functionality details.
If you have any questions, please contact the CME Group Global Command Center in the US at +1 800 438 8616, in Europe at +44 20 7623 4747 or in Asia at +65 6532 5010.