Asset Management and Settlement Users:
The Asset Management and Settlement applications migrated to SMART Click on April 13th, 2015. SMART Click consolidates access to all clearing and exchange applications to a single login screen. After the migration date we offered a 2 month grace period where firms could continue to use their legacy IDs for access to these applications. Effective tomorrow, June 12th legacy IDs will no longer be valid.
The new single login address to remember is https://login.cmegroup.com. Below is the simple process to maintain your access to Asset Management and Settlement:
1) Register for a SMART Click ID at https://login.cmegroup.com
2) Activate your SMART Click
3) To claim & link your Legacy ID to your SMART Click ID: Log in at https://connect.cmegroup.com as normal, then navigate to Asset Management and/or Settlement where you will be re-directed to the SMART Click landing page. Click on ‘Login with SMART Click and claim legacy ID.
4) You will be directed to the old Asset Management and/or Settlement login screen where you will enter your Legacy ID and password.
5) After performing step 4 for the first time, you will login in the future only with your SMART Click ID by click on the ‘Login with SMART Click’ link when you navigate to https://login.cmegroup.com. DO NOT CLAIM LEGACY IDs A SECOND TIME.
Note: Asset Management and Settlement are under the ‘Post Trade’ tab.
Here is the link to the SMART Click FAQ document for a more detailed overview of the process: http://www.cmegroup.com/clearing/files/cme-smartclick-claim-faq.pdf
For SMART Click support, troubleshooting or if you miss the claim deadline, contact Enterprise Application & System Entitlements (EASE) using one of the following:
• Phone: 312.456.1560 (United States)
• Phone: +44 203.379.3802 (Europe)
• Phone: +65 6593.5536 (Asia)
Register for regular updates here and manage your email preferences.