Effective June 5th, 2015, the CME Group Deliveries Plus application will transition to SMART Click. SMART Click is a secure web-based interface that can be used by customers to manage profile and user ID information.
Here are the steps required to maintain access:
1) Register for a SMART Click ID at www.cmegroup.com/smartclick
2) Activate your SMART Click ID
3) Beginning on May 27th, SMART Click for New Release will be available. Claim & Link your Legacy ID to your SMART Click ID: Login at https://login.cmegroup.com and click on the Deliveries Plus application under the Post Trade tab.
For SMART Click support, troubleshooting or if you miss the claim deadline, contact Enterprise Application & System Entitlements (EASE) using one of the following:
• Phone: 312.456.1560 (United States)
• Phone: +44 203.379.3802 (Europe)
• Phone: +65 6593.5536 (Asia)
• Email: EASE_Clearing_Application_Request@cmegroup.com
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. The company is comprised of four Designated Contract Markets (DCMs). Further information on each exchange's rules and product listings can be found by clicking on the links to CME, CBOT, NYMEX and COMEX.