Over the past few months, CME has begun rolling out SMART Click – our new and simpler method to access all CME Group online applications.
Beginning on Monday, April 13, you can begin using SMART Click for Asset Management and Settlement.
The new single login address to remember is https://login.cmegroup.com. Below is the simple process to maintain your access to Asset Management and Settlement:
1) Register for a SMART Click ID at https://login.cmegroup.com
2) Activate your SMART Click
3) Beginning on April 13th, Claim & Link your Legacy ID to your SMART Click ID: Log in at https://login.cmegroup.com and clicking on the Asset Management and Settlement applications under the Post Trade tab.
Here is the link to the SMART Click FAQ document for a more detailed overview of the process: http://www.cmegroup.com/clearing/files/cme-smartclick-claim-faq.pdf
Please be aware that after June 12 SMART Click ID use for Asset Management & Settlement will be mandatory and legacy IDs will no longer be valid.
SMART Click Migration Coming Soon for these applications (tentative dates):
For SMART Click support, troubleshooting or if you miss the claim deadline, contact Enterprise Application & System Entitlements (EASE) using one of the following:
• Phone: 312.456.1560 (United States)
• Phone: +44 203.379.3802 (Europe)
• Phone: +65 6593.5536 (Asia)
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. The company is comprised of four Designated Contract Markets (DCMs). Further information on each exchange's rules and product listings can be found by clicking on the links to CME, CBOT, NYMEX and COMEX.