Please be advised Deliveries Plus changes in the New Release environment have been postponed until Wednesday, December 5, 2012. There is no change to the production date of Monday, December 10, 2012.
- Ability to view information across all exchanges on Invoice List, Invoice Summary and Assignment Summary screens.
- Ability to search for inventory with or without an account number.
- Ability to enter metal intents by allowing a user to select an account number then issue type.
- Expansion of delivery instruction fields.
- Ability to assign origin to delivery instructions.
- DLV520 Report – Addition of contract quantity.
- Oman Crude Oil - Ability to enter a delivery quantity outside of tolerance levels. A delivery quantity submitted outside of tolerance levels will require an explanation by the clearing member firm.
- Oman Crude Oil – Introduction of an Exchange approval step for all delivery confirmations. Once a buyer and seller submit their delivery confirmation in Deliveries Plus, the Exchange in coordination with DME will approve the delivery and short margin will be released in the next available cycle.
If there are any questions, please contact Deliveries at 312.930.3172.
Printer Friendly Version...