Please be advised the following functionality will be available for testing in New Release after scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, November 28, 2012. The functionality is scheduled for production Monday, December 10, 2012.
- Ability to view information across all exchanges on Invoice List, Invoice Summary and Assignment Summary screens.
- Ability to search for inventory with or without an account number.
- Ability to enter metal intents by allowing a user to select an account number then issue type.
- Expansion of delivery instruction fields.
- Ability to assign origin to delivery instructions.
- DLV520 Report – Addition of contract quantity.
- Oman Crude Oil - Ability to enter a delivery quantity outside of tolerance levels. A delivery quantity submitted outside of tolerance levels will require an explanation by the clearing member firm.
- Oman Crude Oil – Introduction of an Exchange approval step for all delivery confirmations. Once a buyer and seller submit their delivery confirmation in Deliveries Plus, the Exchange in coordination with DME will approve the delivery and short margin will be released in the next available cycle.
- Ability to enter TAS and TAM block trades through FEC interface or via firm API.
- Fractional price availability on position and broker reports.
Current Format 150.0312500
New Fractional Format 150 1/32
Reports available in New Release include:
TRD Report series
Special Note: The fractional price changes will only appear on the print reports for the POS590 series reports. There will be no change to the FIXML trade registers.
If there are any questions, please contact CCS at 312.207.2525 or Deliveries at 312.930.3172.
Printer Friendly Version...