Beginning Thursday, May 31st, Deliveries Plus will have new features and reports available for clearing member firms to test. Below is a list of features and reports available:
- Functionality to support delivery of Black Sea Wheat contracts
- Long Date reporting is not required for Black Sea Wheat
- Ability for Buyer and Sellers to enter multiple intents by customer for multiple ports on one screen
- Ability for Buyers to select a port preference on the buy side intent
- Posting Report available in Deliveries Plus UI
- Search Filter – Exchange dropdown placed first in search filters
- New Reports
- XDLV303 Demand Report
- ZDLV520 Full Value Margin Reconciliation
Clearing member firms wanting to test the delivery of Black Sea Wheat, please contact Deliveries at 312.930.3172.
Printer Friendly Version...