An updated specification for clearing and bookkeeping processing for cleared forwards is now available on the clearing section of the CME Group website. The link is:
The document provides functional specifications for processing for forwards:
· For gold, wet freight and FX products
· With either cash or collateralized mark-to-market processing
· For FX forwards, with either normal or “inverse” mark-to-market calculations
· Either physically-deliverable or cash-settled
· With Price Alignment Interest (PAI) for forwards with cash mark-to-market
It also provides technical details of attribution for forwards in FIXML product reference files, settlement price files, trade confirmation messages, and trade register files.
For further information please contact CME Clearing at 312-207-2525.
Register for regular updates here and manage your email preferences.