Client Management Training Services will conduct Give-Up Payment System (GPS) training sessions for NYMEX/COMEX clearing member firm personnel on February 11 and 12, 2010. The training sessions will be held at NYMEX, One North End Avenue, in the 4th floor Training Center. Two sessions will be offered each day at 10:00 A.M. and 1:30 P.M.
The following functionality will be covered:
· Creating, Editing and Searching for Agreements
· Viewing and Adding Trades
· Creating Trade Rules
· Searching for Payment Amounts
· Creating and Searching for Cash Adjustments
· Searching for Notifications
· Submitting and Viewing Reports
· Changing Your Password
· Contact Information
· Miscellaneous Items (e.g. Banking Schedule, Contact List, Advanced and Basic Searching and Create Predefined Searches)
To register, click on Registration. Please register no later than Monday, February 8 (limited seating).
For any questions concerning this notice, contact Client Management Training Services 312-930-4523 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your participation in the training sessions! Thank you.