Based on direct firm feedback, Exchange Fee System (EFS) will be releasing a major upgrade specifically with the Account Maintenance screen, in early September 2010. Several new features will be provided to facilitate account registration which include but are not limited to the following:
- Copy features within and across product exchanges
- Ability to do Mass Updates with Trading Accounts, Effective and Expiration Dates
- Mass Expire Main Accounts Across Product Exchanges
- Display of Last Trading Date
- New Ad-hoc Reports to supplement new Account Registration features
- And much more!
In preparation of these enhancements, the Fee Support Team will be conducting training in Chicago and New York. The respective dates, times, and locations are listed below.
August 24 – 25, 2010: 10:30 A.M. – 11:30 A.M. CST and 2:00 P.M. – 3:00 P.M. CST
Classes will be held at CME Group, 20 S Wacker Drive, 3rd floor North Tower - Training Center.
August 26 – 27, 2010: 10:00 A.M. – 11:30 A.M. EST and 2:00 P.M. – 3:00 P.M. EST
Classes will be held at NYMEX, One North End Avenue, in the 4th floor Training Center.
For information about other courses, including registering for a first time user EFS training, please click courses.