The CME Clearing Firm Contact System (FCS) is now available for all CME Connect users.
FCS provides the following features:
• Accessible via CME Group Portal - Users access the application using the same entry point as other CME Group applications via the CME Group Portal (CME Connect).
• Quick access to Clearing Member Firms’ Contact Information - Displays on-line all clearing firms’ up-to-date contact information in one location.
• Self-Management of Clearing Firm Contact Information - User information is entered in one place and can be updated by a designated firm administrator at his or her convenience.
• Scalable Contact Information - Contact information from CEO to staff members. Only certain contacts will be listed for public viewing. At each firm administrator’s discretion contact information for individual staff members can be made private.
• Reports – pull contact information by contact type or by firm.
Please find the user guide for the application here:
FCS can only be accessed through the CME Group Portal. To request a portal ID, please contact firm support: FirmSupport@cmegroup.com.
To request administrator access to make changes to your firm’s contact information, please contact email@example.com.
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. The company is comprised of four Designated Contract Markets (DCMs). Further information on each exchange's rules and product listings can be found by clicking on the links to CME, CBOT, NYMEX and COMEX.