To assist new users please review the attached BPS FAQ overview for additional information, including:
· BPS Overview
· BPS Milestone Dates
· Key Steps for Brokerage Reconciliation
· Features Unique to BPS
· BPS On-Site Training and Online Tutorials
· BPS Reports
· 2009 BPS Banking Schedule
As a reminder, on February 2, 2009, BPS is available for production parallel testing. To ensure the transition will be seamless, NYMEX/COMEX activity in ATOM will be systematically converted to BPS. This means firms will not have to re-enter in such information as their brokerage rates. Therefore, we strongly encourage you to take this time to familiarize yourself with BPS and ensure all data has been successfully converted.
BPS Parallel testing will be accessible through CME Certification portal at: http://connectcert.cme.com. To obtain access to this parallel environment, please fill out the following security access form:
If you have any further questions with security set-up, please contact CME Group’s Customer Support at 312.930.3444 between the hours of 6:30am CST and 5:30pm CST.
New York – BPS Training Schedule
Thursday February 5, 2009 10:00 A.M. EST
Thursday February 5, 2009 1:30 P.M. EST
Friday February 6, 2009 10:00 A.M. EST
Friday February 6, 2009 1:30 P.M. EST
Please contact the following for additional information:
· CME Group Clearing Services (CCS): For BPS support please contact CME Group Clearing Services at (312) 207-2525 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· CME Group Customer Support Group (CSG): For portal and BPS access please contact CME Group’s Customer Support Group hotline at (312) 930-3444 between the hours of 6:30am CST and 5:30pm CST.
· CME Group Shareholder Relations and Membership Services: For assistance with Membership requests, please contact your CME Shareholder Relations and Membership Services representative. For NYMEX users, please contact Carolyn Sterling at (212)-299-3477.