The operational process for submitting energy product delivery forms has not been altered. Please continue to submit delivery intention and all other energy related forms to the NY office at (212) 301-4506.
Below are a few reminders and the new energy report names.
- Clearing Member Firms should continue to submit all delivery related paperwork to the NY office.
- All deadlines and time frames remain the same.
- DLV302 – Energy Assignment Notification
- DLV602 – Energy Daily Issues and Stops
- DLV662 – Energy YTD Issues and Stops
The above reports can be found in document direct through CME Group Connect – CME Portal at
If a firm user does not have an active id, please fill out the online access form listed below and submit to the Customer Support Group.
If a firm user has an active id and does not have access to the energy reports, please send an email to your back office manager and have them give approval on the request and forward along to the Customer Support Group at
Location of Reports
- We will post the Energy Daily and Year to Date reports on the CME Group website listed below:
Should you have any questions please contact the Chicago Delivery and Settlements area at (312) 930-3172 or call NY Clearing Operations at (212) 299-2120.