As previously announced, the NYMEX metal product suite will be added to the Deliveries Plus application. The NYMEX product migration from EDS to Deliveries Plus will occur the weekend of October 2nd. Below is a timeline of events and verification for the migration.
Reminder: Metal Storage Charges
Beginning with the November 2009 metal storage charges for all metal products will be processed by Deliveries Plus and banked thru firm’s variation account along with any delivery assignment charges on the last business day of the month.
Friday, October 2nd
- 5:00 p.m. EST - Clearing firms and Facilities will manage inventory and delivery intents/issuances for the last time in EDS for Platinum and Palladium products.
- CME Clearing will copy the data at the end of the business day and migrate the NYMEX inventory to Deliveries Plus. This includes any delivery intents/issuances entered in EDS.
- Process for NYMEX Energy deliveries will not be altered
- NYMEX Energy Positions in Delivery will be migrated
- Letters of Credit for Energy delivery positions will be transferred to CME Clearing C21
For the full text of this adivsory...