Since the implementation of Grains to the Delivery System there have been several enhancements that have been periodically added to improve the facilitation of Grain deliveries.
Below is a summary of enhancements that have been added to the system:
· Ability to search by a receipt number range on the Inventory List, Intent List and Add Intent screens
· Ability to retender directly from an invoice on the Invoice List screen. Please be reminded a buyer can only retender from an invoice if the invoice has been confirmed.
· An “Add More” control has been added to the intent screen to allow firms the ability to continue adding more intents as needed.
· Addition of Location Details on the Invoice Summary Screen.
· DLV301 Assignment by Facility Report – The report is designed to provide detailed Facility and Location details to buyers from deliveries assigned.
· Addition of Preliminary Assignment functionality to allow firms to view potential delivery assignments and adjust holdings prior to Final Assignment
If there are questions on where or how to use this functionality, please contact CME Clearing at (312) 930-3172.