CME Clearing is pleased to announce the addition of Grains to the recently introduced Delivery System in time for the September delivery beginning on August 28, 2008. Here is a list of some of the features in the new system:
- The Electronic and Paper options from the product drop down menu in the upper right corner have been removed from the old system. To access Grains in the new system, select the option named “Deliveries” instead.
- The section that includes firm long dates will be called “Holdings” in the new system. It was previously known as “Inventory” in the existing system. In the new system, Inventory will refer to certificates and receipts.
Holdings = Certificates/Receipts
Holdings = Long Dates
Inventory = Long Dates
Inventory = Certificates/Receipts
- There are improved search capabilities within the new system.
- The system has various Excel downloads that can be used by the firms such as downloads for Holdings (long dates), Intents, Assignments and Invoices.
- “Que” Intents are now known as “Additional Quantity”
- There are no changes to the long date files sent by firms. If you send a file, the data for the Grain products will be brought into the new system. In fact, to allow firms extra time to get familiar with the application, CME Clearing will allow the entry of long date information (holdings) starting on August 25, 2008. Firms are not required to enter their dates until August 28, 2008, but may use this extra time to enter and maintain date information.
- When entering Intents, note there is a “Total Inventory Selected” line item that keeps a running total of the certificates selected for each intent.
- CME Clearing has taken steps to ensure users that have access to the existing system also have access to the new system. If you find, however, you do not have access please contact Firm Support at 312.930.3444 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get access.
If you have access to the corresponding DLR series reports you will have access to the DLV series reports. If you do not have the reports, please contact the Deliveries Unit at 312.930.3172.
Here is a list of firm reports for Grains:
· DLV200 INTENT AUDIT TRAIL REPORT
· DLV300 ASSIGNMENT NOTICE REPORT
· DLV402 INVOICE DETAIL REPORT
· DLV403 INVOICE SUMMARY REPORT
· DLV500 HOLDING LIST REPORT
· DLV501 HOLDING SUMMARY BY FIRM REPORT
· DlV502 HOLDING SUMMARY BY DATE REPORT
· DLV503 HOLDING AUDIT TRAIL REPORT
· DLV600 DAILY ISSUES AND STOPS REPORT
· DLV610 ISSUES AND STOPS FACILITY DETAIL REPORT
· DLV620 ISSUES AND STOPS LOCATION DETAIL REPORT
· DLV630 MONTH TO DATE ISSUES AND STOPS REPORT
· DLV660 YEAR TO DATE ISSUES AND STOPS REPORT
· DLV700 GRAIN INVENTORY LIST REPORT
· DLV710P INVENTORY STORAGE DETAIL REPORT – PRELIM
· DLV710F INVENTORY STORAGE DETAIL REPORT – FINAL
· DLV711 INVENTORY STORAGE SUMMARY REPORT