The Clearing House is pleased to announce the following enhancements in the Financial products deliveries system in time for the June delivery beginning on Thursday, May 29, 2008. Here is a list of some of the features of the new system:
- The issues and stops reports will be sorted by contract in numerical order.
- The financial invoice report (DLV400) now displays either “Financial Products Invoice for Buyer” or “Financial Products Invoice for Seller” at the header of the invoice.
- Leading zero will now be displayed in the add update bank account section. Firms should update bank account instructions within the delivery system to ensure the full ABA has been included.
- Formulas and ABA information have been added in the invoice download to excel function.
Long Date File Transmission
- The Clearing House will allow the transmission of long date files (holdings) beginning May 27, 2008. Firms are not required to enter their holdings until May 29, 2008, but may use this extra time to enter and maintain date information.
- We recommend firms utilize the long date file feature to allow for timely transmission and to ensure deadlines are met. If your firm should need assistance formatting your file, please contact the Delivery Unit and we would be happy to assist.
- The transmission of a long date file after entering manual adjustments within the delivery system will cause the manual adjustments to be overwritten with only the information contained in the file.
- Should a firm send in a long date file with no records, it will delete all existing holding information within the delivery system.
- The most recent transmission sent will supersede any previous files or manually entries made.
- We recommend all firms transmit their long date files by 7:30 p.m. daily to allow for adequate processing time prior to the 8:00 p.m. deadline.