The CME Group will be closed on Friday, July 3, 2009 in observance of Independence Day. This memorandum details the schedule for the holiday, including:
· Trading schedules for CME, CBOT, NYMEX, COMEX, and DME products
· Banking, SPAN, and Processing cycles
· Deposits of Performance Bond Collateral
· Foreign Currency Performance Bond Cash Withdrawals
· Foreign Currency Settlement Variation
· IEF Deadlines
· Inter-Exchange Processing
Please do not hesitate to contact CME Clearing with any questions at 312.930.3170.
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. The company is comprised of four Designated Contract Markets (DCMs). Further information on each exchange's rules and product listings can be found by clicking on the links to CME, CBOT, NYMEX and COMEX.