BY DOWNLOADING A RSS FEED (THE "SERVICE") FROM CMEGROUP.COM, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY AND ARE BECOMING A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT"). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE SERVICE. IF THESE TERMS ARE CONSIDERED AN OFFER, ACCEPTANCE IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THESE TERMS.
CME Group and its affiliates (“CME Group”, "we" or "our") may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new agreement on CMEGroup.Com. Your continued use of the Service following our posting of a change notice or new agreement on our site will constitute binding acceptance of the change.
1. You shall not commence or institute any legal actions, including litigation, arbitration or any other legal proceedings of any kind whatsoever, in law or equity, or assert any claim, demand, action or cause of action against CME Group concerning the Service.
2. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS. The Service is protected by the copyright laws of the United States and international copyright treaties. As between the parties, title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Service, and any copies or portions thereof, shall remain in CME Group. In addition, any additional programming or technology provided by CME Group in connection with the delivery of the Service or otherwise shall remain the sole property of CME Group and no part thereof shall be deemed assigned or licensed to you. CME Group shall retain all rights to the Service not expressly granted to you under this Agreement.
3. RESTRICTIONS. Except as expressly set forth in this Agreement and/or unless otherwise consented to by CME Group, you may not, directly or indirectly: (a) sell, modify, translate, copy, publish, transmit, distribute or otherwise disseminate the Service or any portion thereof; or delete or fail to display any promotional taglines included in the Service; (b) rent, lease, or otherwise transfer rights to the Service; (c) display the name, logo, trademark or other identifier of any other person on your site in such a manner as to give the viewer the impression that such other person is a publisher or distributor of the Service on the site; (d) remove, conceal or obliterate any copyright or other proprietary notice or any credit-line or date-line on other mark or source identifier included on the Service, including without limitation, the size, color, location or style of CME Group's trademarks; (e) encumber or suffer to exist any lien or security interest on the subject matter of this Agreement; (f) make any representation or warranty on behalf of CME Group or cmegroup.com; or (g) use the Service on any site that contains nudity or pornographic material of any kind, displays material that exploits children under the age of 18, promotes or provides instructional information about illegal activities or physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or use the Service in any manner that is obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, invasive of personal privacy or misleading.
Unless otherwise permitted by this Agreement, you will: (i) display the Service on your site in the exact form received by you, and not modify or edit any of the foregoing without CME Group 's prior written consent; (ii) ensure that the fundamental meaning of the Service is not changed or distorted; (iii) comply with all applicable laws and all limitations and restrictions (if any) placed by CME Group on the use, display or distribution of any Service ("Usage Restrictions"); (iv) give CME Group complete and accurate registration information when requested to do so; and (v) not archive any of the Service for access by users at any future date after the Service has been removed from your Web site. You acknowledge that the service must link and redirect to the appropriate cmegroup.com Web page when a user clicks on the Service (e.g. a headline). You shall not display the Service in such a manner that does not allow for successful linking and redirection to, and delivery of, cmegroup.com 's Web page, nor may you frame any cmegroup.com Web page. You must always stipulate that the Service is supplied by cmegroup.com and is protected by copyright and owned by CME Group Inc. in a manner that provides notice to your users of such.
CME Group assumes no liability for your activity in connection with the Service or for the development, operation, and maintenance of your site. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity will be grounds for termination of this Agreement. You will not attempt to hide your identity, represent yourself as someone else, compromise or attempt to compromise the security of any account, or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service. If you use, or attempt to use, any Service beyond the scope of this Agreement, or beyond the scope expressly granted by CME Group, or attempt to, tamper, hack, spoof, use robots or scripts, copy, distribute, modify, or otherwise corrupt the administration, security, or proper function of any part of the Service, then, in addition to termination of this Agreement, you may be subject to appropriate legal and equitable action.
4. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. CME Group shall not be liable for any claims or actions arising from any content included in the Service that has been edited by you in any way. In addition, cmegroup.com makes no representations concerning any interruption or delay in Service. CME Group PROVIDES THE SERVICE AND CONTENT ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND CME Group HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CME GROUP BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF SERVICES, CONTENT OR RESULTS, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM DISABLING OF THE SERVICE RELATED TO NON-PAYMENT OF LICENSE FEES, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES. IN NO EVENT WILL CME GROUP BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, EVEN IF CME GROUP SHALL HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY. TO THE EXTENT THAT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION IS NOT APPLICABLE FOR ANY REASON, THE LIABILITY OF CME GROUP, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. INDEMNITY. You hereby agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold CME Group and their respective officers, directors, employees and licensors (collectively, the "Provider Parties") harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by you in connection with: (i) any use or alleged use of the Service through your account by any person, whether or not authorized by you; or (ii) the operation and content on your site or (iii) any breach of your representations and warranties and other covenants under this Agreement. CME Group reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with CME Group's defense of such claim.
7. TERMINATION. Unless otherwise agreed to by CME Group, you may terminate this Agreement at any time by destroying or removing all copies of the Service from your site, all hard drives, networks, and other storage media. Unless otherwise agreed to by CME Group, CME Group may restrict, suspend or terminate the Service, this Agreement, or your access to any aspect or all of the Service at any time without liability. You agree to destroy or return to CME Group all copies of the Service promptly upon learning of such termination. Sections 2 through 8 shall survive termination of this Agreement.
8. MISCELLANEOUS. This Agreement represents the complete agreement concerning the Service between the parties and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings between them, whether written or oral. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the internal laws and jurisdiction of the State of Illinois, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. Any action to enforce this Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in Cook County, Illinois. You shall be responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, if any, related to the performance of your obligations under this Agreement.
CME Group is not responsible for any costs or liability associated with making a connection (by any means) to the Internet, the Service or other online service, or network. You certify you are legally permitted to use the Services and access the Service, and if you are an individual, you are over 18 years of age. You take full responsibility for the selection and use of the Services and access of the content. This Agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Service is revoked in such jurisdictions. Nothing in this Agreement will be deemed to limit or restrict CME Group from entering into agreements with any other person covering services similar to your Site or from offering such similar services itself. The parties hereto are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement creates any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative or employment relationship between the parties. You have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf and you shall not make any statement, on your site or otherwise, that conflicts with this Agreement.