CME E-quotes Mobile is now available
for the iPhone™ and Android™
CME E-quotes Mobile offers real-time streaming quotes and news. In order to use CME E-quotes Mobile, you must have a CME E-quotes account. If you don't have an account, please subscribe or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who should use CME E-quotes Mobile?
- Commodity producers who need to monitor CME Group products in real-time
- Traders with positions in CME Group markets
- Risk Management professionals who need access to CME Group markets
Which Exchanges provide quotes?
- Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT)
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME)
- Commodity Exchange (COMEX)
- New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX)
- Minneapolis Grain Exchange (MGEX)
CME E-quotes Mobile includes:
- Quotes monitor provides highly customizeable, detailed quote information and allows you to display your CME Group market data.
- Contract Details offers complete info on any contract available in Quotes Monitor.
- Price Ladder offers a real-time, interactive market-depth view.
- Options Chain displays all the options for any futures contract.
- Price Alarms with customizable conditions and alerts can be set on any instrument.
- Advanced Symbol Search helps find correct symbols.
- Full screen charts, including customizable tools, settings and indicators.
- Real-time news from Dow Jones, including advanced search capabilities.
- Settings can be saved and synchronized so you can continue working on Mobile E-quotes or within E-quotes online.