Who should use CME E-quotes Mobile?
- Commodity producers who need to monitor CME Group products in real-time
- Traders with positions in CME Group markets
- Risk Management professionals who need access to CME Group markets
Which Exchanges provide quotes?
- Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT)
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME)
- Commodity Exchange (COMEX)
- New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX)
- Kansas City Board of Trade (KCBT)
- Minneapolis Grain Exchange (MGEX)
Features of CME E-Quotes Mobile include:
- Quotes Monitor – display CME Group market data and customize detailed quote information
- Contract Details – complete information on any contract available in Quotes Monitor
- Price Ladder – a real-time, interactive market-depth view
- Options Chain – display of all options for any futures contract
- Price Alarms – customizable conditions and alerts that can be set on any instrument
- Advanced Symbol Search – find the correct symbols
E-Quotes users can also access:
- Full screen charts with customizable tools, settings, and indicators.
- Real-time news from Dow Jones
Users can save settings and sync with other devices to move between Mobile E-quotes or E-quotes online.
For more information about getting started visit the E-quotes website now