Company Achievements in 2014
- Cleared nearly 3.5 billion contracts worth more than $1 quadrillion.
- Generated $1.3 billion in cash from operations.
- Declared $1.3 billion of dividends to shareholders.
- Delivered volume records across core products.
- Generated record open interest of 109 million contracts.
- Launched new products based on palm oil, aluminum, coal, iron ore, natural gas, gold and cocoa.
- Launched London-based derivatives exchange, CME Europe.
- Grew volumes in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
Average Daily Electronic
(in trillions of dollars)
(in dollars per share)
- Interest Rates
- Foreign Exchange
- Agricultural Commodities
Product Line Revenues
(as a percentage of total clearing and transaction fees)