Financial Milestones in 2010
- Handled 3.1 billion contracts worth nearly $1 quadrillion in notional value.
- Completed joint venture with Dow Jones for 90 percent ownership of Dow Jones Indexes, including the Dow Jones Industrial Average and approximately 130,000 index properties.
- Acquired London-based Elysian Systems to provide single interface for access to energy markets.
- Expanded strategic partnerships with leading global exchanges including BM&FBOVESPA, Bolsa Mexicana de Valores, Bursa Malaysia and National Stock Exchange of India.
- Reduced corporate debt by $400 million, excluding Dow Jones joint venture.
Board of Directors
Average Daily Electronic
(in trillions of dollars)
(in dollars per share)