View in Larger Window
This recorded tutorial discusses how to place Request for Cross (RFC) on CME Globex and how RFC pertains to trading interest rate options at CME Group. The tutorial includes:
- Explanation of Pre-Execution Communications
- Discussions between market participants to discuss interest in execution of transaction before exposure of the order to the market. Customers must give permission to do this; not permitted in open outcry.
- Explanation of Request for Cross (RFC)
- Allows a sales desk to enter an options buy order and sell order on one ticket.
- RFC Requirements
- RFC allowed for all options listed at the CME Group exchanges, with the exception of CBOT Agricultural options.
- There are time requirements to submit RFQ (Request for Quote) and RFC
- CME EOS Trader and the “Smart Ticket”
- Supports RFC functionality, built in logic accounts for time limitations.
- RFC Matching
- Relevant Links
Products and Services
+1 312 648 3839
+1 312 341 3083
+1 312 341 5991
Video length: 5:47