Who is permitted entry to the 5th floor Visitor Gallery?
Permitted visitors include government officials, exchange officers, market participants, and high school and university groups studying a related field.
Note: We reserve the right to close the Visitor Gallery at any time if there are security concerns.
Guidelines for making group tour reservations in Chicago:
Please keep the following guidelines in mind when arranging a group tour in Chicago:
- CME Group accepts reservations from grades nine and up.
- Chaperones are required with student groups - One chaperone per 10 students.
- It is the chaperone's responsibility to direct his/her students in a professional manner.
- Failure to comply with CME Group policies will result in an immediate removal from the Visitor Gallery.
- For security purposes, visitors must check in at the Lobby Security Desk.
- All visitors will be escorted from the lobby to the Visitor Gallery and back to the lobby.
- Photography, videography and use of cell phones are strictly prohibited in the Visitor Gallery.
- Parcels and packages are not allowed in the 5th Floor Visitor Gallery, and we do not have a holding area for such items.
- Personal belongings are subject to inspection.
- Visitors should dress appropriately; business casual is preferred.
- We reserve the right to ask your group to leave under any circumstances.
- We reserve the right to deny reservations from your school or organization following inappropriate behavior on a previous visit.
- We reserve the right to cancel previously scheduled appointments at any time.
- The Visitor Gallery in Chicago is wheelchair accessible.
Make a Group Tour Reservation
To make a reservation for a group tour in Chicago, please fill out the online reservation form
. If you have any questions or experience any difficulties with this form, call the Visitor Center at 312-435-3590. We will confirm all appointments with a phone call or e-mail message