Request a Guided Tour in Chicago
Industry-related groups are able to apply for a tour in Chicago via the online reservation form. If you have any questions or experience any difficulties with this form, please email email@example.com. Please note, availability is limited and we cannot accommodate all requests. We will confirm all appointments with an email confirmation.
Guidelines for Group Tour Requests
141 West Jackson Boulevard
Chicago, IL 60604
Please keep the following guidelines in mind when requesting a group tour in Chicago:
- For security purposes, visitors must check in at the Lobby Security Desk.
- All visitors will be escorted from the lobby to the Visitor Gallery and back to the lobby.
- Photography, videography and use of cell phones are strictly prohibited in the Visitor Gallery.
- Parcels and packages are not allowed in the Visitor Gallery and we do not have a holding area for such items.
- Personal belongings are subject to inspection.
- Approved visitors should dress appropriately; business casual is preferred.
- We reserve the right to ask your group to leave under any circumstances.
- We reserve the right to deny reservations from your school or organization following inappropriate behavior on a previous visit.
- The Visitor Gallery in Chicago is wheelchair accessible.
- Failure to comply with CME Group policies will result in an immediate removal from the Visitor Gallery.